Innovative cooperation initiatives in cross-border region
CB006.1.31.070 «Innovative cooperation initiatives in cross-border region» is financed by European Union through INTERREG-IPA CBC CCI Number 2014TC16I5CB006.
Prof. Dr.Sc. Rositsa Chobanova from Economic Research Institute at Bulgarian Academy of Sciences,
Bulgarian Academy of Sciences – BAS
Prof. Dr.Sc. Rossitsa Chobanova – Leading partner project manager
Chief. Assist. Prof., Ph.D. Daniela Georgieva – Аssistant
Magister Rositsa Deyanova – Accountant
Macedonian Academy of Sciences and Arts – MANU
Acad. Ljupco Kocarev – Project partner manager
Master Victor Stojkoski – Аssistant
Master Anna Sokolovska – Coordinator
MAIN GOAL OF THE PROJECT:
To improve the competitiveness of regional businesses in Blagoevgrad and Kyustendil regions in Bulgaria and in the Southeast, East and North-Eastern Regions of Macedonia, through joint innovative cooperation initiatives.
- Joint Bulgarian-Macedonian virtual office for consulting forestry and forest-based industries – www.vofis.bas.bg;
- A collaborative Bulgarian-Macedonian virtual e-learning platform with open access – www.vep.bas.bg;
Training activities of people working in the sector and all stakeholders, interested in the development of logging and forestry based industries, how to use the office and the e-learning platform, and how to improve the competitiveness of the sector and the region. Providing methodical guides of how to work with the office and the e-learning platform.
- A conference in Kumanovo 9.1.2018: “Regional Competitiveness of SMEs in the Forestry Sector”;
- Conference in Kyustendil 11 -12.01.2018: “Improving the competitiveness of logging companies and forestry based industries: new perspectives”;
- Scientific publications of project results in the region and abroad:
- CHOBANOVA, R., POPOVA, R., IMPROVING FORESTRY SECTOR MANAGEMENT IN THE REGION OF BLAGOEVGRAD AND KYUSTRNDIL IN BULGARIA, MORE WOOD, BETTER MANAGEMENT, INCREASING EFFECTIVENESS: STARTING POINTS AND PERSPECTIVE, CZECH UNIVERSITY OF LIFE SCIENCES PRAGUE, 2017, ISBN: 978-80-213-2761-0, Р. 122-127
- CHOBANOVA, R., GEORGIEVA, D., WOMEN IN FORESTRY SECTOR IN BULGARIA, MORE WOOD, BETTER MANAGEMENT, INCREASING EFFECTIVENESS: STARTING POINTS AND PERSPECTIVE, CZECH UNIVERSITY OF LIFE SCIENCES PRAGUE, 2017, ISBN: 978-80-213-2761-0, Р. 114- 121
- CHOBANOVA, R., D., GEORGIEVA, WOMEN IN FORESTRY SECTOR IN BULGARIA, NO 1-2 (2017): JOUNAL OF WOMEN'S ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND EDUCATION, P. 101-113, ISSN 1821-1283 (PRINT) - UDC 005.64:37:316.344.5; ISSN 2406-0674 (ONLINE)- COBISS.SR-ID 157987852